Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Choosing Your Bridal Party

I think choosing your attendants is one of the most difficult decisions you will make when planning your wedding. When you think about it, selecting someone to be your maid of honor or best man is saying to that person “ You are one of the most meaningful people in my life, and it would be an honor for me to have you stand up for me when I get married.”
·         Know how many people will be in the wedding party.
  • Specify the dress occasion; formal informal or business attire.
  • Consider budget costs and payment responsibility.
  • If tuxedo rentals are needed arrange for all suits to come from same location and be sure to specify responsibility for pickup.
  • Make sure that all bridal party attendants agree to the price and style of dresses and accessories.

No comments: